Aurora CEO, Andrew Johnson briefs world’s lighting media at Hong Kong Lightfair
Aurora Lighting’s CEO, Andrew Johnson is to present at the Hong Kong Lightfair's Press OJ Breakfast to prominent journalists from the lighting sector worldwide.
He will be talking about how as a vertically integrated, global, energy saving lighting solutions provider, Aurora can help make energy savings across the 36 countries which it currently serves from 21 Locations.
Key products being launched at the show are:
- Aurora’s Sola range of i9 fire rated downlighters which now come with a seven year warranty, are dimmable, have a lamp life of 75,000 hours and can be fast fixed.
- Aurora’s first truly universal fire rated downlight that features multi-lamp compatibility and LED optimisation for longer lamp life.
- New on display at Hong Kong, Aurora’s expanded range of modular LED downlighting solutions featuring interchangeable bezels, modules and drivers.
- Aurora’s new range state-of-the-art direct replacement T8 tubes fitted with a unique LED safety starter. These T8s are first to receive LA safety certification because they remove the risk of electrical shock during lamp installation or replacement.
- Aurora’s wide range of LED light panels, suitable for use in recessed or suspended ceilings and can now be colour temperature adjusted.
- Aurora’s range energy saving lamps offering dimmable LED, true halogen replacements; some mimicking the warming effect of a dimmed incandescent lamp.
All Aurora products on display at the press conference and on Stand number 1C-A02 in the Hall of Aurora at Hong Kong have been engineered and manufactured by Aurora or one of its integrated partners.
The Group is a dynamic, international manufacturing, distribution and marketing organisation, which manufactures all four elements of lighting: control, power, lamps and luminaires. Employing over 600 people, it is committed to supplying solutions, which save money, enhance the built environment and are environmentally considerate.