It is the policy of The Lighting Industry Association to take a close interest in the Retail sector of the Lighting Industry. After several meetings, The Association and Council of Management have come to the conclusion that there is a mutually beneficial way to look after the interests of the industry’s Retailers.
Outline to Membership.
- Cost £75 + VAT. Membership Subscriptions are renewed annually.
- Automatic entry onto the ‘Local Member Search’ section of The Lighting Industry Association website.
- All relevant enquiries taken at the Association will be directed to Associate Retail Members.
- Lighting Industry Association Information Sheets available via email.
- Receipt of The Lighting Industry Association’s weekly newsletter (electronic).
- Permission to display The Lighting Industry Association Retail membership logo.
- LA custom written QC Manual including legal obligations.
- £50 discount on The Lighting Industry Association Retail Training Course (normal price £245 + VAT)
of all funds generated through Associate Retail Membership Fees
will be utilised in promotional campaigns targeting the general public
on the use of lighting.
To Become an Associate Retail Member.
Complete the form and return it, along with your cheque (£90 made payable to The Lighting Industry Association Ltd) to: The Lighting Industry Association, Stafford Park 7, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 3BQ.
As an Associate Retail Member you will be invited to assist the Association when we are collating industry statistics. These statistics strengthen the Association’s influence in Europe (Brussels) and with UK Government.
We want to work with all sections of our industry and we hope that you will become involved in the work that the Association does (very often on your behalf).
How can you be sure your lighting is safe? Despite the reduction in the number of manufacturers and distributors in the UK selling decorative lighting to the retailer, the range of products on offer is larger than ever with some suppliers offering catalogues of encyclopedic proportions.