Section 7 Auditor Training & Examination Day 10 July 2012
Section 7 Auditor Training & Examination Day
10 July 2012, Telford
The LIA are planning to hold a S7 Auditor Training / Examination Seminar Day at Telford HQ on Tuesday 10 July.
This specially designed 1 day training seminar is very educational and informative to the LIA Code of Practice requirements and addresses the topics which will enable the delegate to undertake factory Audits on behalf of their Company.
Overview to Seminar:
- UK Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations (LVD).
- UK General Product Safety Regulations (GPSD).
- UK Plugs, sockets, etc (Safety) Regulations.
- Energy Efficiency of Ballasts for Fluorescent Lamps Regulations.
- Energy Labelling of Household Lamps Regulations.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulations (EMC).
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations (WEEE).
- Restrictions on Hazardous Substances Regulations (RoHS).
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
- UK Building Regulations.
- BS EN 60598.
- Code of Practice.
- Health and Safety at Work Regulations.
- Code of Practice test set use.
- Assessment/inspection techniques.
- Energy using Products Directive.
- Questions, answers and general discussion.
The cost for this seminar will be based on Annual Membership Band
between £380.00 – £500.00 for Full Auditor
& £160.00 - £250.00 for up-date.
It is also advised that the LIA Manufacturing Training Course is very beneficial along side this training, this is usually at a cost of £495+vat for members of the LIA.
Please contact me a.s.a.p. to reserve your place(s) or discuss your requirements.
Tel: 01952 290905